Caitlin:A Fairy Tale

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

autumn cleaning

I have been cleaning my closet like a madwoman recently.
And I found all these old journals from 6th grade to sophomore year of college... I couldn't believe I foudn so many.
And with finding these journals, I realized two things:
1. I must have really wanted to be Harriet the Spy (I had TONS of 'spy' notes with the younger ones).
2. I used to be so petty.

I could not believe some of the stuff I read from even a few years ago...where I was bitching and moaning about shit that doesn't even matter to me anymore. Or at least, is not the 'drama' I made it out to be at the time.
Weird, how only a few years makes a difference.

I also had found a book I had wrote when I was like 10-14. It's not finished but I still remember the ending...I'm thinking of picking up the idea. I don't know. It's not that great...but I feel like if I started that when I was ten and worked on it for 4 years... It must have meant something to me at some point in my life..maybe that can be turned all around.

As much as I hate cleaning, I must say I am enjoying all of the 'new' old stuff I am finding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home