Caitlin:A Fairy Tale

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Almost like a rolling stone article..

I've been really into music lately.
I know that I have always loved music. And I mean all types. When I was a child, I was lucky enough for my parents to take me to see things like: Joseph and the Technicolor Dream coat, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, etc. And within this year (from yesterday til next year) I will see 1 opera (last night) and 2 musicals (RENT and Jersey Boys, I cannot wait). My dad really got me into the music that I really love though.
Rock.
So I was thinking the other day... What are my favorite albums of all time? And how would i categorize it? Would I just say top albums ever, period? Or would it be top rock albums? Top 80's albums? Top musical albums? I mean I couldn't put Wicked next to Jethro Tull could I?
That would be weird...

*************************************************************************************
Avenged Sevenfold: Self-Titled
As Tall As Lions: Self-Titled
Those two definitely. Absolutely amazing. I can listen to all those all the way through...without skipping a song.. Those are both under rock.
Under soundtracks it would definitely be: Rocky Horror. Wicked. Rent.

hmmm more on this later

(THe Football game is getting too good. minnesota might lose, and I'm kind of counting on it so the bears can have a chance in the playoffs).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home